The way this works is that she was nominated by another blogger, she in return gets to nominate other bloggers from which I was one of them. She gets to ask me 11 questions and I wanted to share my answers with you all.
- What is one item of clothing you could not live without?
2. What is your favorite holiday memory?
Food. Tons of Food. That's my favorite holiday memory and something I look forward to every holiday season.
3. What is your favorite kind of music?
As I'm getting older, I feel like my taste in music has changed. It has mellowed down. Right now, I like a lot of acoustic music.
4. Toes painted or not?
As I am writing this, toes are not painted but definitely if I have the time I would always like them to be painted.
5. What is your least favorite food?
I have to really think about this since I love to eat. I definitely do not like exotic foods or anything out of the ordinary.
6. What was your first thought when you got up this morning?
My first thought this morning was if Cyrille was going to pre-school today. She has been sick with fever for the past few days so I wasn't sure if she felt better today or if I need to keep her home.
7. What is your worst habit?
I procrastinate. I need to be more on top of things. Thought when I am on to something I am focused.
8. If you could be anyone for a day who would you be?
This is a good question that I have never thought about that. Probably Oprah Winfrey.
9. When it comes to sweets what is your guilty pleasure?
Cupcakes. I love Cupcakes. Sprinkles Cupcakes, Georgetown Cupcakes and Magnolia Bakery to name a few. Cyrille loves them too, I think she got it from me.
10. Have you ever danced in the rain?
No, but would love to try it.
11. When your favorite song comes on do you belt it out or groove inside?
Definitely groove inside. I wish I had the confidence to belt it out though.
I still have to come up with my nominees. But so grateful to Nikki for the questions and for thinking of my blog. Please check her out. A Mama Happily Interrupted.